Register African Domain Name
. . . protect your brand by registering the African extension of your existing domain name(s) or register new ones today!
Follow the steps below to register your African domain(s):
Expression of Interest:
1. Submit the “Expression of Interest Form” and let us know the domain name(s) you would like to register.
For example, if your company name is Amex Group, possible domains that could be registered are amex.africa; amexgroup.africa, amex.com.gh, amexgroup.com.gh, etc.
Confirmation of Domain to Register:
1. After evaluation of the Expression of Interest Form, WebPress will contact you with information about the availability of the domains you would like to register. In addition, other domains that are available for registration will be proposed.
2. Confirm which of the available domains you will like to finally register.
Payment of Invoice:
1. Make payment for the invoice received for registration of the domain(s). (The methods of payment will be indicated on the invoice).
2. Await feedback from WebPress to confirm completion of domain registration.